EXPRESSION OF INTEREST- REGISTERED NURSE
Job No: StB-RN Location: Fawkner
REGISTERED NURSE/ENROLLED NURSE – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
St Basil’s Homes for the Aged in Victoria is part of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia. The organisation has been providing lifestyle options for ageing in Victoria for over 25 years.
Working closely with our health professional team, our Registered/Enrolled Nurses provide holistic care and deliver best person-centred care. You also responsible to ensure our consumers receive the care they need with dignity and respect and involving them in all decisions about their health.
We are now seeking expression of interest for a variety of casual and permanent shifts.
What we can offer you?
- Career progression.
- Training and development programs.
- Salary packaging for permanent employee (less tax and more take home pay).
- Wellness programs.
- Reward and recognition.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is important that you possess the criteria below.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent clinical knowledge
- Competent documentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate services
- Ability to support the mission and values of St Basil’s
- Minimum one year experience in acute and/or residential care
- Understanding and knowledge of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Understanding and empathy with religious based service delivery
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal history check and pre-employment medical check.
Please note that by applying to this job you will be expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and you will receive engagement emails from St Basil’s to inform you any opportunities in the future.
© Copyright 2020 St Basil's Homes for the Aged in Victoria. All Rights Reserved.